Yea, I’m only blogging right now because today was a half day at my school. It usually ends at 4, not 1:30.
It’s been a long week. Kinda just wanna sit and read and draw and listen to music.
Hmmm. What should I blog about today? Hmmm…
How about gossip and rumors?
That sounds good. Okay. So the simple moral of this story: don’t start rumors and don’t spread gossip.
Next topic (ill get more into stuff later when it’s not like my third post).
How about some life tips?
1) don’t put yourself in an uncomfortable position just because you have a ‘friend’ that wants to do something
2) don’t try to be someone you’re not. It will bite you in the butt later on. And you’ll run out of things to become.
3) Eat food. Drink water. Exercise. Be social.
4) listen to happy music
5) read good books. Crawl into your bed under the covers with popcorn, hot chocolate, and a John Green book and read that all night. Just do it. You’ll cry your heart out a bit and then you’ll feel better because he actually has amazing things in his books that will leave you for the better (after he stomps on your heart, spits on it, and gives it back all broken)
7) seriously. Just eat chocolate.
8) go read some pastas off CreepyPasta.com and don’t sleep for 8 weeks
9) go to WhatRhymesWithHug.Me, it is hilarious and you will not regret it
10) listen to the song Brave or Roar. They’re good pick-me ups.
I got off topic, and actually that turned out to be more of a “me telling you stuff I like to do or do a lot” list. Oops.
As a goodbye, have a weird cat picture.