I’m actually currently in school right now. However, my school doesn’t start until 9:00, so I’m sitting in the cafeteria waiting to be released to go to class at 8:45.
I have a sort of idea what I want my blog to be about. Obviously it’s going to be about me, but what about me? My favorite things? What I do during my day? My past? My future?
All of it, please.
I’m hoping to gradually get more into the deeper parts of my life that I usually don’t share. I’ve finally decided, after 7 years, that I want to share my life with the world to help other teens, or even adults, get through their life, too. I’m not going to dive right into anything too important yet. Most of these blogs will probably just be about my favorite things and how my day has gone, until you all have a pretty good idea of who I am enough to understand more.
So. Some of my favorite things….
Favorite musical artist: Taylor Swift
Favorite tv show: Doctor Who, Sherlock, or Supernatural
Favorite color: turquoise
Favorite author: Alyson Noel
Favorite food: anything with chocolate
Favorite soda: Coca-Cola
Some random facts about me….
1) I’m a huge bookworm. During summer gym, I finished 26 books off of my ‘unread’ shelf.
2) I’m not really a ‘sporty’ person. I don’t mind volleyball, and I used to play soccer.
3) I have Celiac disease. Basically, I’m majorly allergic to gluten, which is in wheat, barley, rye, and malt.
4) I haven’t been to a public school in like, 4 years. I don’t want to, either. I prefer Montessori style schools or charter schools.
5) I love all types of art and a lot of different music types. I like country music. My mom thinks I come from a different planet because of this.
I actually have nothing left to say and that only took 13 minutes out of my 45 minutes I have to stay in my school cafeteria. I’m going to go read and listen to music and be antisocial in the back of the room.